Smartphone Chips Drive Surprise Gain in Korean Industrial OutputBy
New smartphones from Samsung, Apple boost Korean production
Finance ministry expects healthy factory output in March
South Korea’s industrial production unexpectedly rebounded in February as demand for semiconductors rose with the release of new smartphones from Samsung Electronics Co. and Apple Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas