Ratan Tata, Unbridled at 78, Meets His Young Self in StartupsBy
Former Tata Group chairman has invested in over 25 ventures
Tata counts development of the Nano car as a career highlight
For all Ratan Tata’s success, his early years at Tata Group were fraught with frustration. No one at the business empire founded by his great grandfather in 1868 would listen to his new ideas. Colleagues told him to keep quiet and stick to the traditional way of doing things.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License