Princeton Endowment Costs Rise to $320 Million to Earn Top GainsBy
Ivy League school fund is fourth-richest at $22.7 billion
University responds to congressional inquiry on endowments
The cost to manage Princeton University’s $22.7 billion endowment rose 19 percent in the past two years as the Ivy League school leans on outside managers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks