Orange Extends Talks to Buy Bouygues’ Phone Unit in FranceBy and
Companies say talks weren't advanced enough to make decision
Boards will meet again by Sunday for final determination
Orange SA and Bouygues SA are heading into a make-or-break weekend as they try to salvage their wireless-phone merger plan, after acknowledging that talks had not advanced sufficiently to clinch a deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day