Malaysian Stocks Form Golden Cross Amid Bull-Market Run: ChartBy
Malaysia may be poised for more gains after the benchmark in Kuala Lumpur formed its first golden cross in a year. The advance for the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index pushed the 50-day moving average above the 200-day line, a trading pattern seen as a bullish indicator. The rally comes as foreign funds pour money into the world’s longest bull market at the fastest pace in Southeast Asia this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations