Malaysia's Sarawak State to Hold Elections in Test for NajibBy and
Resource-rich state contributes to a 10th of national output
Polls can determine if chief minister is ally to government
Malaysia’s Sarawak state will dissolve its assembly on April 11, paving the way for elections that are seen as a test of support for Prime Minister Najib Razak.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks