Jay Z Says Firm That Sold Him Tidal Inflated Subscriber DataBy
Hip hop mogul says he wants some of his $56 million back
A year after acquisition, Tidal still trails Spotify, Apple
Jay Z may be showing signs of buyer’s remorse, at least with regard to what he paid for his music-streaming service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's