Gupta Companies Share Directors With S. African State FirmsFranz Wild
Ex-chair of IDC lender was director of two of their companies
Eskom director is also on board of two Gupta family entities
Since their friendship with South Africa’s current president, Jacob Zuma, began in 2000, companies run by the three Gupta brothers have built connections with board members at state-owned firms with which they do business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing