Even Bulls Get Stampeded by Gold's Best Quarter in Three DecadesBy
`Absolutely no one saw this coming,' Sharps Pixley's CEO says
Biggest inflows since 2009 join record volume in Comex futures
Gold’s been on such a tear, even the bulls got left behind.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts