Chinese Stock-Index Futures Drop After S&P Cuts Rating OutlookBloomberg News
S&P reduces credit outlook to negative, joining Moody's action
Sinopac Securities, Natixis forecast limited market reaction
Chinese stock-index futures fell after Standard & Poor’s cut the outlook for the nation’s credit rating to negative.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks