Abdeslam Transfer to France Approved by Belgian AuthoritiesBy
Belgium, France to consider how to proceed with transfer
Abdeslam formally confirmed he agrees with transfer to France
Paris attacks suspect Salah Abdeslam’s transfer to France will go ahead after he said he didn’t oppose the European arrest warrant issued against him, according to the Belgian federal prosecutor’s office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap