Without Legacy China Budget Airlines Gain on `Big Three'Bloomberg News
Spring, Juneyao have superior returns versus state carriers
Juneyao's revenue passengers jumped 88% in last three years
Cheap fares and no legacy are helping China’s budget airlines beat state-owned carriers in the stock market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets