San Bernardino Approves Deal to Settle Bankruptcy Bond FightBy and
Pension bondholders will be repaid 40 percent of their stakes
California locality will save $45 million under deal
San Bernardino, California, moved closer to exiting bankruptcy after striking a deal that gives pension bondholders 40 percent of what they’re owed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's