Park Says South Korea Must Rid World of Nukes, Not Develop ThemBy
President Park speaks in written interview with Bloomberg
Trump says he's open to South Korea building nuclear arsenal
South Korean President Park Geun Hye said her nation must take the lead in ridding the world of nuclear weapons -- not develop its own arsenal as Donald Trump has advocated in recent days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing