Nigeria Says Female Suicide Bombers Were From Its Chibok RegionBy
Minister say they weren't among schoolgirls abducted in 2014
Troops have liberated 60 of 62 local government areas
Nigeria’s Defense Minister Mansur Dan-Ali said the Islamist militant group Boko Haram is using girls abducted from the Chibok region, in the country’s northeastern Borno state, as suicide bombers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's