Premier Foods to Meet McCormick, Seeking a Fourth Takeover BidBy and
U.K. maker of cakes, gravy says 65 pence bid still is too low
Food company says it will give info to justify a higher price
Premier Foods Plc agreed to talks with McCormick & Co. after the U.S. spice processor raised its takeover proposal to 1.5 billion pounds ($2.2 billion), even as the British owner of Mr. Kipling cakes insisted that offer is still too low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's