Kenya Re Sees Increased Political Risk in 2017 Boosting EarningsBy
Company introduced political risk cover after 2007 violence
Full-year profit climbed 9.2% as net premiums increased
Kenya Reinsurance Corp., the country’s only publicly traded reinsurer, expects increased political risk linked to presidential elections in the East African nation next year to boost earnings, Chief Executive Officer Jadiah Mwarania said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day