HSH Finance Chief Ermisch Said to Take Helm as CEO Asks to ExitBy and
Von Oesterreich is said to ask bank to dissolve his contract
German bank is preparing to sell billions of euros of loans
HSH Nordbank AG Chief Financial Officer Stefan Ermisch will succeed Constantin von Oesterreich as chief executive officer in the coming months as it grapples with soured shipping loans, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing