Hitachi, Sagawa Express Said to Consider Logistics MergerBy and
Hitachi Transport parent said to sell 30% to Sagawa parent
Sagawa parent said to sell 20% stake to Hitachi Transport
Hitachi Ltd.’s transportation unit and SG Holdings Co. will buy stakes in each other’s distribution businesses in Japan and consider a possible merger, according to two people familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap