Hidden Millions Fund the Debate Over Britain's European FutureBy
Electoral Commission names official lead campaigners in April
Cash raised before Feb. 1 doesn't have to be disclosed
In the battle to win over U.K. voters ahead of June’s referendum on the European Union, the rival "in" and "out" campaigns have been tapping up businesses and wealthy individuals for cash. Just how much, may never be known.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's