Foxconn Takes Control of Sharp in Reduced BuyoutBy , , and
Terry Gou wins deal after chasing electronics maker for years
Deal reduced by 100 billion from agreement a month earlier
Foxconn Technology Group Chairman Terry Gou finally clinched a deal to buy Sharp Corp. after years of pursuit, bringing together the main assembler of Apple Inc.’s iPhones with the electronics maker that built Japan’s first television sets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries