Congo Opposition Chooses Katumbi as Presidential CandidateBy
Congo scheduled to hold presidential elections in November
Katumbi seen as powerful challenger to incumbent president
A leading opposition group in the Democratic Republic of Congo named Moise Katumbi, a former provincial governor, as its candidate for president in elections scheduled for November.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks