Asia Stocks Rise as Yellen's Dovish Comments Lift Risk AppetiteBy
Fed Chair signals key rates likely to stay lower for longer
Energy, finance companies lead gains across Asia Pacific
Asian stocks advanced, led by Chinese equities, after Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen signaled the U.S. central bank remains wary of raising interest rates, bolstering the appeal of riskier assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations