Turkcell Feuding Shareholders Fail to Approve 2015 DividendBy
Company's stock reverses gain to sink as much as 1.9 percent
Investors fail to agree on plans at annual meeting on Tuesday
Turkey’s biggest mobile phone operator won’t distribute a dividend from its 2015 profit, after the company’s feuding shareholders couldn’t agree on whether to support the plan at the annual meeting in Istanbul.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks