Slovenia's NLB Sale Model Will Fail to Attract Buyers, IMF SaysBy
Slovenia’s proposed model of selling Nova Ljubljanska Banka d.d. will fail to attract strategic buyers due to the provision that no investor should have a larger holding than the state’s 25 percent, the International Monetary Fund said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt