China's Job-Saving Coal Fix May Mean More Trouble in AppalachiaBloomberg News
Biggest coal region proposes boosting exports to save industry
Coal mining faces a 9% capacity cut, 1.3 million job losses
China’s biggest coal region has a fix for the country’s glut that may send shivers through miners from the U.S. Appalachian Mountains to Australia’s Hunter Basin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States