BOE Says Lenders Should Tighten Buy-to-Let Lending StandardsBy and
Lending assessment will include minimum rate of 5.5%
Stability officials continue to monitor market closely
The Bank of England recommended tighter lending criteria for buy-to-let mortgages and said it continues to look for signs that risks are accelerating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts