Australia Ends ASX Equity Clearing Monopoly, Treasurer SaysBy
Sensible decision in best interest of markets: ASX chairman
Government says it will also loosen ownership rule process
Australia will end ASX Ltd.’s monopoly on equities clearing, a move that could open the way for more competition between the country’s stock exchanges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks