Mitsui, Mitsubishi Debt Risk Spike on Loss Outlook Seen OverdoneBy
Mitsui default swaps rise most in six months on loss forecast
`Trading companies have saved up a lot,' BNP Paribas says
The perceptions of debt risk at two of Japan’s top trading houses may have overshot reality, as their balance sheets remain solid even after they forecast annual losses, according to Mizuho Financial Group Inc. and BNP Paribas SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing