KKR Said to Mull Record $9 Billion Target for Third Asia FundBy
New pool would be 50 percent larger than 2013 predecessor
KKR's Nuttall spoke of importance of region to firm's future
KKR & Co., the alternative asset manager co-founded by Henry Kravis and George Roberts, is considering a record $9 billion target for its third Asia-dedicated buyout fund, said people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock