Emerging Stocks Set for Biggest Monthly Gain Since 2012: ChartBy
Rebounding commodity prices and prospects for continued stimulus in developed nations have helped position emerging-market equities for their biggest monthly gain in four years. The MSCI Emerging Market Index, which is trading in a bull market, has gained almost 10 percent in March. Energy shares led the way with an average 13 percent rise, followed by a 12 percent rally in raw-material stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's