Billionaires in Southeast Asia Get Richer as Peers Falter: ChartBy and
Southeast Asia is a great place to be for the ultra-rich. One in 20 of the world’s wealthiest people tracked by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index comes from the region, and they have seen their fortunes swell by $7.6 billion this year through March 24. Philippine tycoon Henry Sy, whose investments run from shopping malls to banks to construction, added the most wealth, while elsewhere in Asia, his peers have lost $31.3 billion amid a persistent slowdown in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day