Philippine Man in $81 Million Heist to Return Portion of FundsBy and
Wong willing to return up to $14.3 million of funds he got
Wong received money as gambling deposits, debt payment
Kim Wong, the Philippine gambling junket operator dubbed the “missing link” in the cyber heist of $81 million in Bangladesh central bank reserves, said he’s willing to return as much as $14.3 million he received from two Chinese nationals linked to the stolen funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas