Japan Seen Stuck With Negative Yields on 70% of Bonds for 2016By , , and
Primary dealers' median forecast for 10-year yield at -0.1%
`The BOJ has dominated the bond market,' JPMorgan Chase says
Japanese primary dealers say negative bond yields are here to stay in 2016, and room for capital gains has run out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks