American Air Co-Pilot Suspected of Attempting to Fly While DrunkBy
Carrier cancels scheduled flight from Detroit to Philadelphia
Pilot's blood alcohol level was allegedly above legal limit
American Airlines Group Inc. canceled a scheduled flight from Detroit to Philadelphia on Saturday after a co-pilot was suspected of being intoxicated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations