Taiwan Bonds Fall in Conservative Tone Amid Central Bank PolicyBy
Overnight certificate rate seen as benchmark vs discount rate
Slowing economy and contracting exports spur rate cut
Taiwan’s 10-year government bonds fell after the central bank kept what is seen as the de-facto benchmark rate on overnight certificates of deposit unchanged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's