Great Wall Terminates Share Sale Plan on China Market VolatilityBloomberg News
SUV maker says scrapping share sale won't have major impact
Company previously planned to raise 12 billion yuan from sale
Great Wall Motor Co., China’s biggest manufacturer of sport utility vehicles, said it will terminate plans for a 12 billion yuan ($1.84 billion) share sale after its stock slumped below the designated offer price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap