Viking Global's Enright Is Said to Have Left the Hedge Fund FirmBy
Enright, a senior portfolio manager, left on March 18
CIO Dan Sundheim is currently managing Enright's former team
Paul Enright, who oversaw investments in technology, media, telecommunications and consumer stocks for Andreas Halvorsen’s Viking Global Investors, has left the hedge fund firm, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks