Top-Performing Emerging Market Sends a Slew of Bearish SignalsBy and
Turkey's momentum, relative strength, Fibonacci, point down
Benchmark looking for support following best rally since 2014
Turkey’s stock market, one of the world’s top performers this year, may be heading into a downturn, several indicators followed by technical analysts show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas