Time Warner, Big Atlanta Employer, Opposes Georgia Anti-Gay BillBy and
Company joins Disney, AMC, Viacom in urging governor's veto
Time Warner's Turner has had longtime presence in Atlanta
Time Warner Inc. joined a growing chorus of media and tech companies urging Republican Georgia Governor Nathan Deal to veto a bill that critics say legalizes discrimination, particularly of gay people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations