Singapore Budget 2016: Winners and LosersBy and
GDP Seen Staying in 1%-3% Range for 2016, vs 2% for 2015
SMEs, Technology, Infrastructure, Charities Take The Trophy
In a step toward boosting economic expansion and innovation, Singapore Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat announced that he expects GDP to stay in the 1 percent to 3 percent range after growth fell to 2 percent last year from 3.3 percent in 2014 as "strong headwinds" are expected from the weakness in the global economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone