Premier, Fending Off McCormick, Says Nissin to Take StakeBy
Japanese noodle maker to buy 17% of shares, get board seat
Buyout firm Warburg Pincus, holder of 17% stake, confirms sale
Premier Foods Plc said Japanese instant noodle purveyor Nissin Foods Holding Co. agreed to buy a 17 percent stake as the British owner of Mr. Kipling cakes seeks to fend off an unsolicited takeover approach from U.S. spice processor McCormick & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries