Mitsubishi Books $3.8 Billion Impairment, Expects LossBy
Net loss of 150 billion yen expected for current fiscal year
Mitsubishi had forecast 300 billion yen profit in February
Mitsubishi Corp., Japan’s largest trading house, expects to book an impairment charge of 430 billion yen ($3.8 billion) primarily on its metals and energy businesses to reflect the plunge in commodity prices, leading to a first-ever annual loss for the company on a group basis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's