Japan's Negative-Yield Bonds Return More Than Double TreasuriesBy
Japan bonds gain 5.8% in six months, versus for 2.2% for U.S.
Fed officals suggest they're closer to raising interest rates
Negative yields are proving to be no deterrent to investors in Japan’s bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License