German Bond Gains Push Yield to 2-Week Low on ECB Buying OutlookBy
BNP Paribas sees negative 123 billion euros April net supply
European bond markets are closed March 25-28 for Easter
Germany’s government bonds advanced, sending the 10-year yield to a two-week low, as investors prepared for an increase in debt purchases by the European Central Bank amid low levels of supply next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States