Europe Stocks Slide With Retailers on Thin Volume Before HolidayBy and
Next slumps after cutting full-year sales growth forecast
Volkswagen down after failing to reach agreement with the U.S.
Retailers led a fourth day of declines in European shares in a holiday-shortened week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single