Egyptian Banks to Seek New Chiefs as Regulator Forces Term LimitBy
Measure designed to revitalize Egypt's banking industry
Any delays would require approval by the central bank
More than a fifth of Egyptian banks will be forced to change their top executive over the next 12 months after the central bank issued a nine-year term limit described as an effort to revitalize the industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License