Diebold Takeover of ATM Rival Wincor Barely Clears HurdleBy
Holder acceptance of 68.9 percent tops 67.6 percent minimum
Deal would create world's biggest cash machine manufacturer
Diebold Inc. narrowly survived a shareholder vote on its planned takeover of German rival Wincor Nixdorf AG, a deal that creates the world’s largest maker of cash machines and systems with more than $5 billion in sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's