Cuban Bonds, Anyone? Berlin Investor Goes Extreme to Beat PeersBy
Landesbank investor has bond portfolio spanning 64 countries
Strategy helps protect against surge in currency volatility
Lutz Roehmeyer is pushing the idea of a global bond fund to the extreme. And it’s paying off.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks