China's Stocks Drop Most in Two Weeks as Slowdown Hurts ProfitsBloomberg News
PetroChina, Anhui Conch slide after posting earnings declines
Hang Seng China index heads for biggest loss in a month
China’s stocks fell the most in two weeks as the slowing economy and slumping commodity prices dragged down profits of some of the nation’s largest companies including PetroChina Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks